Melville Clinic assesses adults (18-70yo) with mental illness and emotional problems.
We provide compassionate, comprehensive and confidential consultation and treatment of your difficulties. We support you and your family for holistic and healthy recovery and rehabilitation.
Working with you in partnership for your recovery is our goal and our passion. We encourage shared care with your GP or Specialist. We may recommend referral to additional health professionals to ensure thorough management.
- Assessment and GP management plans
- Outpatient specialist management
- Telehealth – Skype appointments, by arrangement
- Expert Witness in the family court arena
- Second opinions, including Mental Health Act
General Adult Psychiatry
We focus on general adult mental health difficulties, to include:
- Anxiety and PTSD
- Bipolar Affective Disorder(BPAD)
- Psychotic disorders
- Personality disorders
- Neurodevelopmental disorders – ASD, ADHD
- Intellectual Disability
Please note, we do not offer services for:
- Forensic reports
- Inpatient management
- Age groups outside 18-70yo